Online Customer Account Access
Click on the propane truck below to log in to your account.
WHEN YOU ORDER PROPANE YOU WILL RECEIVE A EMAIL CONFIRMING DELIVERY! IF YOU DO NOT PLEASE CALL OFFICE FOR DELIVERY!
You will be redirected to our secure online account access where you can view your account, pay your bill and request a service call.
Northern Sierra Propane – Online Payment Policy
Generally speaking, each online payment will be credited to your account in satisfaction of all outstanding charges as of the date of posting the credit. You agree that the Company will credit an online payment to your account as it determines in its sole discretion. Online payments are non-refundable when made to the extent of the outstanding balance on your Company account as of the date and time you make each such payment with the payment processor.
Online payments are refundable to the extent that each such payment results in a credit balance on your account. You may request a refund directly from Northern Sierra Propane.
As your gas service provider, we value you as our customer. Preserving your trust is one of our core values. We recognize you expect us to protect the information you provide to us and use it responsibly.
In the course of providing gas services to you it is necessary for us to collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms; including identifying information such as address, telephone number, social security number, credit information, such as income and employment.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency; and
- Information we obtain from others in the process of verifying the information you provide us.
While we collect this information, we do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our consumers, or former customers to third parties, except as permitted by law.
We also want you to know that we have security practices and procedures in place to prevent unauthorized access to your information. Our practice of safeguarding information ensures confidentiality and trust in us, as your gas service provider.
Northern Sierra Propane is highly sensitive to the privacy interests of our consumers and believes that the protection of those interests is one of our most significant responsibilities. All personal information submitted through our website is done through a secure server. This policy is designed to answer any questions or concerns regarding your privacy and security of your information. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please call 530-477-7854 or email@example.com.
Acquisition of Information:
- Contact us inquiries: Individuals interested in contacting Northern Sierra Propane for more information may provide business and/or personal information when using the Contact Us form on our Web site. Any information provided will not be shared or disseminated except as noted below.
- Cookies: Cookies are bits of electronic information placed over the Internet onto your computer. A cookie assigns a unique tracking number to each computer accessing our site, which enables us to recognize and keep track of each user, so we can tailor information for you. However, we will not store personal information about you or your finances using cookies. Cookies are standard on the Internet and utilized by most Web sites whether you are aware of it or not. However, if you wish, most browsers can be set to prevent cookies or to notify you when one is being placed.
- Data collection and reporting service: At this time, we do not utilize or transmit any of your information to data collection or reporting services, Nor Will We In The Future!
- Server logs: In an effort to make our site as effective as possible, the computers that operate the site may collect certain information each time you visit the site and store these statistics in server logs. These statistics do not identify the specific user but will give us information regarding the type of user who is accessing the site and certain browsing activities of that user. Information collected in this way includes the IP address of the user accessing our site (i.e. the unique ID number of the user's computer), the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) and operating system (system software) used to access our site, the Web site the user last visited before linking to our site, how long the user accessed our site in any given session, and the date and time of access. We may make extensive use of these non-personally identifiable aggregated data in order to understand how our site is being used and will share them with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to develop, promote, and expand our business.
- Children's privacy and parental controls: Our site is designed for business purposes only. We do not accept inquiries from persons under 18 years of age.
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.