Click on the propane truck below to log in to your account.
You will be redirected to our secure online account access where you can view your account, pay your bill and request a service call.
If this is the first time logging into our new payment center you will need to register again. You will need your account number and CUST ID. Please call the office for help. 477-7854
Northern Sierra Propane – Online Payment Policy
Generally speaking, each online payment will be credited to your account in satisfaction of all outstanding charges as of the date of posting the credit. You agree that the Company will credit an online payment to your account as it determines in its sole discretion. Online payments are non-refundable when made to the extent of the outstanding balance on your Company account as of the date and time you make each such payment with the payment processor.
Online payments are refundable to the extent that each such payment results in a credit balance on your account. You may request a refund directly from Northern Sierra Propane.
As your gas service provider, we value you as our customer. Preserving your trust is one of our core values. We recognize you expect us to protect the information you provide to us and use it responsibly.
In the course of providing gas services to you it is necessary for us to collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms; including identifying information such as address, telephone number, social security number, credit information, such as income and employment.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency; and
- Information we obtain from others in the process of verifying the information you provide us.
While we collect this information, we do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our consumers, or former customers to third parties, except as permitted by law.
We also want you to know that we have security practices and procedures in place to prevent unauthorized access to your information. Our practice of safeguarding information ensures confidentiality and trust in us, as your gas service provider.
Northern Sierra Propane is highly sensitive to the privacy interests of our consumers and believes that the protection of those interests is one of our most significant responsibilities. All personal information submitted through our website is done through a secure server. This policy is designed to answer any questions or concerns regarding your privacy and security of your information. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please call 530-477-7854 or email@example.com.
Acquisition of Information:
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
Northern Sierra Propane Inc.
13121 John Bauer Avenue
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Phone: (530) 477-7854
Monday through Friday
8am to 5pm
April 14-November 14 8am to 4:30pm
24 Hour Emergency Service
Available for Current Customers: